These are our terms of service and are subject to change.
Please take a moment to review all of these terms so you know what you're agreeing to.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Website or using the Services. By accessing the Website or using the Services or any part thereof, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any Services. The Website and Services are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. You agree to use the Website and Services at your own risk.
1. Your dismal-jellyfish.com Account
If you create a user account to avail yourself of the Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Dismal-jellyfish.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
By using any Service, you agree not to do, any of the following:
- invades any individual’s rights of privacy;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, deceptive, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is defamatory or libellous;
- is offensive, profane, contains or depicts pornography that is in breach of applicable laws and regulations;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, abuse or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances in breach of applicable laws and regulations
- Send any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Make use of any Service in a way that places excessive burdens on the network & systems or interferes with our ability to provide services to others;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by dismal-jellyfish.com or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or data stored on our Services (including Content);
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use any Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Except as authorized, attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or systems used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing dismal-jellyfish.com or the Services;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Carry out any act that is otherwise inappropriate as determined by dismal-jellyfish.com in its sole and unfettered discretion; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
The Website may contain Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as Content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Services are provided "as is". You understand that you use, download from, or otherwise obtain benefits through, the Services at your own discretion and risk.
General Representation and Warranty